Jun 01,2015
Rebecca
By: 'Claire'
Jun 01,2015
Very impressed with the service I reviewed from Rebecca at Pinewoods. After emailing her on Sunday about a problem with the lock on the property I didn't expect to hear anything until atleast Monday afternoon. I am surprised and really pleased when Rebecca called me just after 9am after speaking to the landlord. She was polite and knowledgable on the phone and even though I reassured her that there was no rush, she was adamant that she wanted to get the problem sorted as soon as possible. She didn't at any point make me feel like I was wasting her time and she kept me up to date with what was happening with the problem. It's reassuring to know that if I have any problems in the future that they will be dealt with quickly and with ease!

Pinewood Properties