Jun 01,2015
Janet
By: 'Christine'
Jun 01,2015
An all round comprehensive professional friendly service.
I have used Y Homes for selling both mine and my mothers properties. When I initially sold my bungalow the service I received left me in no doubt I wanted to use Janet to sell my mothers bungalow. She is just the person I needed who I know I could trust to look after my recently widowed elderly mother. Nothing was to much trouble for Janet and she conducted all the viewings for my mother. Although not a terribly long transaction for my mothers sale and purchase there was one or two hiccups which Janet chased up for us , and I am sure if it was not for Janet's intervention my mother would still have been waiting to move. An all round comprehensive and professional and friendly service.

Y Homes Ltd