Oct 25,2011
Oct 25,2011
I must admit when deciding who to sell my flat with the choice seemed endles, my opinion was that my flat was in an outstanding condition and would sell quickly so who I sold it through really didn't matter......I was entirely mistaken.
The first agent I chose to sell my property (yes I went with the lowest fee) never really it got off the ground, it took them over a week to advertise and when they did alot of the information was incorrect and the pictures looked terrible. This surely is not what you expect from a supposedly profession company.
My second agent did manage to find me a buyer but after three weeks they pulled out apparently due to being misinformed about the length of lease on the flat. The flat stayed on the market for a further 2months with no offers, the agent insisted the market conditions were poor and that my price was too high. Of the viewings I did have I received no feedback and was left felling they no longer were interesed in my business so I went elsewere.
A friend of mine recommended Churchill estates to me so I gave them a go. Througout the whole process they were honest and proffesional, a breath of fresh air really. The property looked great online and I received a offer within the week. The team at churchills were great they were there when I needed them and always seemed to know what was going on during the legall process.

I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone looking to sell in Walthamstow.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Estates Office 8! To leave a new review of Churchill Estates Office 8, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Estates Office 8