Oct 25,2011
Oct 25,2011
I bought a property through Priory in May this year and I can only say that they were excellent. Having only bought 4 houses before I am no expert but these were the best agents I have used by far. They kept me informed by email and phone. They answered any questions I had promptly and made the whole experience as easy as it can be. All this despite the fact we didn't complete as fast as we said we would. It was a cash purchase and we had one or two things to check which held us up but they kept the vendor informed and were polite and professional at all times. Would us them to buy, sell or rent (I am also a landlord) any time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Priory Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Priory Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Priory Property Services Office 2