Oct 24,2011
Oct 24,2011
We especially appreciate the fact that the agent did try her best to find a suitable place for us in a such short period of time. Another thing we're really satisfied with is that the agent was aware of our situation as students from abroad and did their best to sort out the agreement with minimum hassle, especially the "guarantor" part. Our new place is lovely and we're enjoying it so far.
Perhaps, the only part I that I was a little dissapointed with is the term that a property would still be under offer even though you pay the reservation fee. Why would you need a £500reservation fee then? Apparently, we got to know that that thats how things work with most estate agencies (Nothing is confirmed until you sign the contract and pay the move-in monies, no matter how much you pay up front). This should be explained to inexpeirienced tenants, I suppose.
Another thing I would suggest is that (and this applies for all estate agents in the UK), for "international students UNDER SPONSORSHIP", the property agent should recognize the validity of a financial affidavit certificate/letter (from the funding institution/ministry/government) for proof of financial capability since it is afterall sufficient and the only document needed for application of UK student visa (which is already very stringent).
Overall, excellent effort by Ludlow Thompson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London