May 22,2015
By: 'Gary'
May 22,2015
I called on a Wednesday morning to arrange a viewing of a flat new to the market. Promised a call back, but didn't receive one.

Against my better judgement I called again the following morning and was again promised a call back, but again didn't receive one.

Quite an interesting approach to lettings: you have a willing prospect able to move with an interest in a property you're promoting, so what do you do? Break your promises twice and ignore him. I suppose it makes a change from incessantly being contacted about unsuitable properties. But if I was the owner of the property, I'd be loking elsewhere for representation.
By: Tom Soane
Nov 10, 2016
It only took us one day let this property to a more suitable tenant and we informed you accordingly. Thank you for your comment and we hope you found something quickly.

Pink Street