Oct 11,2011
Oct 11,2011
Robert alan is rude, obnoxious and a liar. In one conversation with the owner of this business i was threatened and sworn at several times. I agree with all the above comments. Quote from Robert Alan 'I'm a busy man, i have loads of other properties to deal with and yours isn't a priority'....In response to our heating breakdown in mid winter!
He could have answered our queries, provided a service he is meant to and not been so slow to respond every single time.
By: C
Jan 21, 2014
He doesn't seem to be able to use punctuation either. Or construct sentences that make sense.
By: Lucy
May 21, 2012
Details details... you point blank told me to 'take you to court' because I 'wouldn't win' sent me your lawyer letter and when I didn't back off, you handed over the money anyway and paid my lovely little fee.

Win is a win, I don't care how it was won.

Muppet. :)

Still showing how aggressive you can be, there's a FACT for you 'mr b'.
By: mr b
Feb 10, 2012
Absolute rubbish you didnot win in court we settled out of court get your facts right there is always one
By: Lucy
Nov 22, 2011
Exactly the same as my experience! I was threatened over the phone when I mentioned I was going to take them to court over a refund. He told me I WILL remove my reviews of them online... and I WILL lose in court.... I won in court and my reviews still stand.

Awful agent!
By: Agree
Nov 08, 2011
Sounds exactly like my dealings with the man! What an awful greedy creature. Was happy to take your money but never wanted to fix anything. Rude and aggressive at all times. I felt sick every time I got off the phone to him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Alan Homes Office 1