Oct 24,2011
Oct 24,2011
I have rented for ten years and never have I been so shocked by the number of things they have forgotten?

I have rented with Pearsons for only one year. The property was not professionally cleaned in time for our move in date. As agreed by Pearsons they agreed that we would not be expected to pay for a professional clean on the move out because it had not been completed before our move in date. However they seem to of conveniently forgotten this fact now that the landlady is not happy with their poor management of this building. Also, Pearsons are playing the ¢â‚¬Å“the person who used to manage this property is no longer with us¢â‚¬Â card, so they don't seem to have any record of this discussion.

I don't want to go into any more detail but would strongly advise anyone who rents with this company to ensure that you go through the inventory with a fine tooth comb. Make as many notes as you possibly can with regard to even the smallest of nicks or damage etc not listed in your property and return it by email and by hand to the estate agent. Because they will charge you for it! Even if its just general wear and tear. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING!

I realised too late that they were this bad and unfortunately rented another property through them (thankfully managed by the property owner this time!).. Pearsons sent my standing order form to the bank without the landlord's details?? Attention to detail is not this one of their strong points!

Be very careful with this company.
Pay attention to deatil! Stick by decisions! Look at their own inventoy reports before they make infair claims of tenants!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pearsons Southampton! To leave a new review of Pearsons Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pearsons Southampton