Oct 06,2011
Oct 06,2011
I went to view a property in Maidenhead. The agent was 10 minutes late, so the landlord pretty much showed me round without any assistance from Granville's.
I put an offer in that day which was accepted a couple of days later.
I was sent the forms to fill out but when I had questions I found it hard to get hold of the sales guy. I was handed off to another lady at the agency who picked up where the sales guy had dropped off the radar.
Then a couple of days later I get an email saying the landlord has pulled out. No phone call, just an email. I went to the trouble of finding out who the Managing Director was, but not only has he justified all of this, he said I am luckly to get my deposit back as they should be keeping the admin fee! They've only had it a few days so haven't done anything to have earned it! I will definitely NOT be using this firm again and would advise avoiding them if you can.
As above
By: Greg Jones
Jun 21, 2012
Having just discovered that this website exists it would have been nice to be able to respond to these comments when they were first posted. However, I do recall this situation and would say that the landlord withdrew from the proposed tenancy due to circumstances beyond his control. Although Granville Residential had incurred considerable costs in marketing the property and processing the proposed letting including reference enquiries, preparation of agreements etc we made a full refund to the tenant. Unfortunately, this is sometimes the nature of the business.
Greg Jones
Granville Residential

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Granville Residential Letting Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Granville Residential Letting Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Granville Residential Letting Ltd Office 1