Sep 15,2011
Sep 15,2011
I found Sandra to be extremly proffessional throughout the whole process. She kept me fully posted as to the tenant who was vacating the property along with the expression of interest which had been shown in the property. Throughout the process I listened too and accepted her advice, and found her comments to be very sound.

If all goes according to plan, then the property will not be left unoccupied. I commend her for the professional manner in which she has fulfilled her duties and I am reassured that I have my property being marketed by the right company employing the right people..

regards

Phil Moffatt
By: Laura Davies
Mar 07, 2012
Phil,

Thanks for taking the time in letting us know what you thought on the service you have been provided with here at West Derby Whitegates.

Thank you for the continued business.

Laura Davies
Whitegates Lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26