Oct 23,2011
Oct 23,2011
Malay Shah did not over-rate my property, like so many other agents trying to get my business. He was honest and truthful. He told me what the property needed to have done to it before putting it on the market. I was not in a hurry. This was a year prior to our sale.
After I personally renovated my house, I remembered the helpful nature and honest analysis of Malay Shah, so decided to contact him again to act as my agent, now that I was ready to sell.
THE HOUSE SOLD WITHIN THE FIRST 2 WEEKS! The result speaks for itself.
Malay Shah was professional throughout, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone in need of the services provided by Albert Grace.
I have nothing but admiration for their down-to-earth manner and professionalism.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Albert Grace Estate Agents Harrow! To leave a new review of Albert Grace Estate Agents Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Albert Grace Estate Agents Harrow