Oct 23,2011
Oct 23,2011
I just want to say what an absolutely wonderful service Emoov provided. They market my house on Rightmove and Findaproperty and several other mediums. They provide 14+ photographs, floor plan and street view. Take calls and arrange viewings for me - phoned and kept me up to date with feedback and offers. 5 viewings in the first week and 2 offers within 2 weeks. So from start of marketing to completion it was only 3months and a week.
Also kept me in contact with the buyers solicitors and kept me informed when my own solicitors failed very badly on that score. So without Emoov`s intervention we would have been in the dark most of the time! All this for a very small fee. Thank you so much again Emoov and wish you much success for the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood! To leave a new review of eMoov.co.uk Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for eMoov.co.uk Brentwood

New North House, Ongar Road Brentwood