May 15,2015
By: 'melasawyer'
May 15,2015
I used Prospect to find a house in the Maidenhead area; on seeing a property on their website I contacted them to book in that house and was recommended a new house to the market at the same time. Not only was I very disappointed in the house I had seen online (the pictures were extremely flattering and the property location on the map provided was no where near the actual site - a very busy roundabout), the other house recommended to me was completely unsuitable for our search and very overpriced (the asking price went down by nearly ‚£100k before sale). Following those viewings, I was not contacted again by anyone from Prospect, for feedback, follow up or to speak to me about my search, I very much felt that they were just trying to get me in the door as they had promised the sellers an open day. Three months on from that viewing - I have had an email from them with a house I might be interested in (even though my search ended a few months ago), which as it turns out is again, completely unsuitable and is on the market for ‚£400k more than our budget!! Absolutely useless, would avoid in the future at all costs.
Better recommendations, better service, more knowledge of the properties and area, more follow up, pay more attention to search requirements, better booking of viewings
Attached Files