Sep 09,2011
Sep 09,2011
Choosing an estate agent is always very difficult.We had listed our property with another agent the previous year and were very disapointed with the quality of feed back and general level of service provided.Having looked at our options once again this year we decided to try to sell our property again.After seeing a number of new agents we chose to list with CJ Hole.The good news is that they found us a buyer but more importantly we had feed back regarding every viewing.On no occasion did we have to chase them for the information, it was always provided without fail within either a few hours or as soon as they had some feed back to give us.If I had cause to ring them, my queries where always delt with in a curtious and profesional manor. As someone that has had a reasonable amount of dealings with estate agents in the past I would have no problems in recommending CJ Hole..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Cheltenham Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Cheltenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Cheltenham Branch