Oct 22,2011
Oct 22,2011
This is by far the worst estate agents I have ever dealt with in the last ten years
It was a big mistake to use them, I've signed the tenancy agreement 3 weeks ago, and despite numerous phone calls/ emails I still haven't received my copy, the rent money was paid to them on time, yet had to chase them several times to get it transfered to my bank account, numerous fees deducted of course.
The letting staff are rude, arrugant & very unhelpfull, I was trying to find any comlaint system they might have so I can use, couldn't even find a decent website with any information about this.
I will write to head office but doubt I will get anywhere.
Avoid at all costs, even if they tempt you with reduced fees, stay away is my honest advice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch