Jul 08,2011
Jul 08,2011
Having sold many houses through various estate agents, all over the country too - I must take this opportunity of 'bigging up' the whole firm that I dealt with in the Reading Town Centre office.

My first experience with the estate agent was when one of their 'fliers' landed on my doorstep, not the first one I have to admit, however as they stated that they have genuine investor buyers looking for properties in my area I thought I would pop into the office to see what they were all about - was a Saturday afternoon and I am sorry but I cannot recall the young mans name who I spoke to but all went very well and I was very impressed, he made a booking for the valuer to call round on Monday afternoon and then this was when I met Craig Pearson - honestly I cannot praise the guy enough, experienced, knowlegable, friendly and proffessional - all rolled into one - now I am NOT the sort of person who writes reviews but credit where credit due - we agreed a price to sell my house at, agreed their terms - there and then and he busied away with his posh laser tape, describing the house as he went and also took excellent photographs - so much so that I was almost tempted to buy it myself!!!

I digress- within 48 hours Craig brought around the eventual buyer agreed to pay me almost the full price and all went through the solicitors and mortgage company within 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks - so quick in fact that I found myself needing to rent a small 1 bedroom apartment and guess what? Yes thats right Craig came to the rescue and organised a 6 month let where I am right now typing this actually.

All in all an excellent firm to deal with, I don't think I have ever needed to call them throughout the whole process except to pick up the keys for the rented place.

A job well done and I would definatley recommend their services to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area. Keep up the good work Craig and all the team behind you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9