Oct 13,2008
Oct 13,2008
These people are the worst agents I have come across in several months of looking for a place. The woman who worked here 'Sara' not only cancelled our viewings three times, but she has the most rude and aggressive attitude I have ever seen.

After driving across London and spending over an hour in the car, upon arriving she not only told me that I could not see the property that day, but she pretended to not know who I was. This bizarre behaviour infuriated me, so after questioning her she admitted that she had set me up, but claimed that this was because she 'didn't like me'. Unprofessional is not the word. After checking with the landlord, it turned out they were telling me a price for the property far higher than that expected by the landlor.

Avoid at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rent Office 1! To leave a new review of Rent Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rent Office 1