...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

May 11,2015
By: 'Percy'
May 11,2015
As a landlord, I have let my Watford properties through McDonald & Lloyd for the past 9 years. They currently manage 10 properties for me. The quality of the tenants they've provided me with has been mostly excellent, and whenever one gives notice to leave, they have another one lined up very quickly. Any maintenance issues are bought to my attention promptly meaning our tenants are kept happy too. I've dealt with other letting agents in the past and in comparison have found McDonald & Lloyd to be a breath of fresh air.
As well as letting, I've recently instructed them to sell one of my flats. They quickly viewed and valued the property and arranged a high number of viewings immediately. We were sale agreed within a week of marketing. Happy to recommend these guys for either renting or selling your home.
Happy... not extortionate. Very reasonable