May 06,2015
By: 'Kerry'
May 06,2015
The whole experience of selling my house through Marshall and Cross has been positive. All of the team I met we're professional, open and friendly and communicated well throughout the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again and have recommended them as an agent to other friends, family and neighbours who are considering selling their homes. Special mention to Andy Cross who secured the sale for me, he has been a great support throughout the whole process, with positive advice and help throughout the sales process. Andy even advised me on my purchase even though he was not involved in that sale. Thank you so much to all the team at Marshall and Cross Wellingborough.
The fee they charged for the service I received was fantastic. I would have paid much more from the so called 'bigger' agents in Wellingborough. I imagine the service would not have been a patch on Marshall and Cross
Attachments