Oct 14,2011
Oct 14,2011
Copes Estate Agents is the worst I have ever dealt with. And having worked at an estate agents' office in the past, I find Copes to be the worst of the worst.
I have lived in rented accommodation in Grays, Essex for the past 3years and on every occasion that I have contacted Copes as a result of advertised properties, I am always informed that someone would call me back. This happened last year before I gave up and contacted another estate agent in the area.
I am trying to move home at the moment and they are unsurprisingly doing the same thing again. The lady I spoke with said the magic words ¢â‚¬â€œ ¢â‚¬Å“SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU BACK¢â‚¬Â.
Visiting their office doesn't make much difference; they will tell you to have a look at their website if you wish to rent a property.
I am deeply disappointed that an estate agent can be as incompetent as this but I do hope this review will be wake-up call!..
When a prospective tenant responds to an advert, Copes need to be proactive and return calls as promised!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Copes Grays! To leave a new review of Copes Grays, please click the link below !
Write a review for Copes Grays