Jun 08,2011
Jun 08,2011
I recently sold my flat through Ashby Lowery and was very happy with the service. They were realistic about the asking price which I appreciated, and as a result the flat was under offer quickly. From that stage onwards they kept me totally informed, even when there was no news, which was really reassuring - he kept the process moving as much as possible and spoke to my buyer and both solicitors regularly.

I had the flat on the market a few years before with another Northampton estate agent - very slick but totally impersonal and at the end of the day they simply failed to get a sale through. You cannot underestimate personal service and local knowledge...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1