Oct 10,2008
Oct 10,2008
In other organisations I have dealt with, when they bill you and you pay that is the end of it. Not so with solitaire, it seems their standard practice is to issue a balancing charge charge 6 months after their original, charge (which in its self seems exceptionally high). Generally their excuse, is that they have underestimated such items as electricity, water or lift repair.

In just over the last two months I have had three bills from solitaire, two balancing charges for the last financial year - and please remember this is on top of the original bills which I have already paid - of £236.92 and another one of £318.09 with a normal service charge for six months of £651.59 and an additional £50 ground rent charge. Total charges of £1,257.40 in just over two months, for a 2 bed flat which is only 6.5 years old!

If this had happened just once It would have been painful, however, over the last three years this has been an annual event and I just can't see how I can maintain this level of unexpected expenditure.

On previous occasions when this has happened, and I've asked Solitaire for help, their response has been, that either I pay within two weeks or they would take legal action.

I have no idea what other 2 bed flat owners are paying in management fees, but surely this can't be be normal?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1