Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
Unfortunately 5 stars don't do Samuel Estates justice. These guys are the real deal. Having lived in London for 13 years I've had my fair share of dealings with agents, who are uncaring, some shady and riddled with hidden costs, and seem to be out only to make a quick sell (cue Foxtons). The ladies and gentlemen at Samuel Estates are on the other side of the scale, the cream of the crop.

I have lived in the Bennet's Courtyard block, in which their office resides, since 2004. Samuel Estates managed my property whilst I was abroad for a few years. I am also on the Bennet's Courtyard Committee so I have dealings with Samuel Estates on a weekly basis.

I met Nick back in 2004 after purchasing my property in Bennet's Courtyard. He is a friendly character, with an enthusiastic, professional attitude, and an obvious strong work ethic.

Frik is a gem. No matter what the issue, he always has a smile on his face and he is quick to resolve any problems that may arise. He is the Stig of Samuel Estates.

Paul, aside from supporting the wrong rugby team, has been great over the years. The same can be said for everyone who works at Samuel Estates - all professional, proficient and skilled at what they do.

Connie, the Mother Hen of the pack, is another contributing quality to what is a well-oiled machine. She will always offer a smile and a chat, and is generally perched at the reception desk next to a nice bunch of flowers, with a fridge full of soda drinks and beers as a backdrop. Like I said, these guys know what they're doing.

Phil, whom I haven't known for long but I've dealt with frequently recently, seems to cut from the same cloth.

I can't recall an employee of Samuel Estates ever leaving, and I see these guys almost every day. Their unit has just increased in strength and numbers over the years, and I can't recommend them highly enough...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 2! To leave a new review of Samuel Estates Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Samuel Estates Office 2