Jun 03,2011
Jun 03,2011
I used to rent one of their properties and they were no help atall. When moving out they didn't have a clue about how I go about sorting my bills and when they did know they said that they would do it for me only later did I ring up my waster company and had know idea that I had vacted the house. Every time I rang up to ask them somethink I was either told to that they would ring back which of course they never or one of the collegues that was sorting my quiry out for me was not there. Getting the deposit back was a nightmare took up 2 3 weeks when I was told it would have been 10days. I could go on but I don't want to waste any more of my time let's just say they have put me off renting in the future..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Easylet.com Office 1! To leave a new review of Easylet.com Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Easylet.com Office 1