Apr 30,2015
By: 'Mr and Mrs Money'
Apr 30,2015
I have recently had Andy Linfoot round to my flat in Cippenham for a lettings val. I have to say what a nice bloke, he came across excellently, No BS and extremely personable. Compared to some of the other agency we have seen over the last few years he really was a breath of fresh air.

So, inevitably we signed up and Andy said he would get it sorted for us asap. Well needless to say, less than a week and 4 viewings later we had an offer that we were very happy with! Mark Read was the consultant who tied it up for us and for the record he was very good too!

I know from when I was in the game that Prospect were top drawer but having now experienced the service as a customer I am very impressed! Andy and Mark have kept us informed the whole way along, both being very articulate and professional at all times.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 30, 2015
Thank you for the five stars and for sharing your experience.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 30, 2015
Thank you for the five stars and for sharing your experience.

Prospect Estate Agency