May 26,2011
May 26,2011
These are the worst estate agents I have ever used. I'm sure they are great if you're a landlord but they are awful as a tenant. It took me 5 months to get the return of my deposit despite having provided all the relevant documentation on leaving the property, having it professionally cleaned and having a complete inventory done and accepted as complete.
They were completely unhelpful when we needed any maintenance done, including when the boiler broke down - it took us a month to have it replaced and we had to have the heating on constant as it wouldn't turn off during a very hot August. They were unfriendly on the phone, did not return calls and pretended not to be there when they were (we went down in person to check). In the end we had to get the handyman's mobile number and organise anything with him ourselves.
If you can avoid using them do - they are very nice until they have your money but then they couldn't be less interested...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark! To leave a new review of Leonard Leese Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leonard Leese Southwark