Oct 21,2011
Oct 21,2011
For over 2 weeks I have been trying to view a property in Liverpool City centre with this company after already viewing one property when the agent was 45mins late.
I have never had a call back regarding the new property and when I finally chased them I was spoken to in the most disgusting way by both the manager and below.
I have never been spoken to in such a rude manner and then told that I am not a tennant they would like.
What rubbish i have been an outstanding tennent in the past and only looking for a new property due to relocation.
LANDLORDS BE AWARE IF YOU WANT YOU PROPRTY MARKETED AND ALLOWED VIEWINGS BY GENUINE GOOD TENNENTS THEN STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I will most certainly go out of my way now to raise this complaint further and contact the landlord directly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 2! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 2