Oct 21,2011
Oct 21,2011
Having bought new properties on the day before I left for 4 weeks holiday Andy accompanied me at the handover and helped point out any issues. I felt guilty leaving him with the keys and jetting off. I felt confident and my faith was justified. While away they followed through the "snag" list and organised issues with gas and plumbing. They organised window blinds on all properties and oversaw everything from measuring through to fitting. I returned to 2 properties already let and after another 3 weeks all properties are let.

Had agents before but Destiny feel right. Have yet to find anything they won't tackle on my behalf. I look forward to a long and jointly profitable relationship.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot! To leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot