...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Apr 27,2015
By: 'Mr Peters'
Apr 27,2015
This agent promoted gazundering and is very unethical. We had an offer accepted on a property.
The agent refused to ask the vendor if they were to take the house off the market.
2 weeks later we were told by the agent another buyer had underbid bid on the property and we lost out.
0 out of 5 stars PK.
Passed on our thoughts to the vendor and not promoted gazundering.
Attached Files
By: zahida sidduqe
May 25, 2017
Within the first few weeks of letting my immaculate property I realised that the tenants Richard had placed in my property were not the ones I agreed to. When I made Richard aware of this he said that the tenants had lied to him about their employment.
Having been a landlord for many years I knew we could use the appropriate notice(Ground 17) to get the tenants out as there was a lot of damage to the property within the first few weeks of them moving in.
Richard then changed his mind to saying that the tenants hadn't lied to him, therefore Richard must have lied to me as he knew I would not have considered these tenants as suitable for my property.
I did not get anything to cover the damage as Richard did not involve me in the claim as I had requested. I emailed Richard after 6 months only to find out that at some point the deposit was returned to the tenants.
By: Richard Peck
Nov 30, 2015
Richard Peck (Manager) - Above is a true comment and we thank you for the review - We did agree a sale based on the vendors wish to another buyer for a lower price. The buyer in question was a first time buyer and had his offer accepted because the individual who has reviewed us had not sold their own property (they did not even have it on the market when they offered). We had agreed the price with the 'reviewer' but kept marketing the property with their knowledge until they were proceedable. Another offer came forward and was looked at on its merits and the vendor wanted to sell to the other party. This is unfortunately is part of the house buying process. We would actively advice people to have a buyer for their own property before trying to buy a house to avoid disappointment. Thank you for your comment.

Pennine Kennedy Estate Agents