Oct 21,2011
Oct 21,2011
Prior to this experience, I did not have much faith in Estate Agents. Everything changed when I instructed Natasha Osunde of the new Pedder shop in Sydenham. She had totally changed my opinion by the time she left the valuation. I instructed her straight away, as she was head and shoulders above all the other local agents I had seen. From that point on, it was a breeze. I got a really good level of viewings straight away; they were always dropping me a call or email to let me know how they were getting on, and they got me a fantastic offer in just 3 weeks. Once we got my place under offer, and the solicitors got involved, thanks to Natasha, I felt that I was always up to date and aware of exactly what was going on. When I asked her to explain to me a bit about how the legal process works because I felt that my solicitor did not have time for me and i wanted to understand more about what was going on, she took the time and went over things step by step until I understood it all. I could not recommend her, and that Pedder office enough. I thought moving house was meant to be stressful.... Not with Natasha at Pedder, it was a pleasure.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Sydenham Road Branch! To leave a new review of Pedder Sydenham Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Sydenham Road Branch