Oct 20,2011
Oct 20,2011
I have just let out my flat through Ludlow's and have been really impressed with their Lettings team. The Lettings Manager, Alexander R, was really helpful in giving me all the info I needed to decide which lettings option to choose - find a tenant or find a tenant and collect rent or find a tenant, collect rent and manage any issues. As we are relocating abroad I have chosen the fully managed option and I couldn't be happier. The flat was put on the lettings market on a Wednesday and I had offers straight away and accepted a really decent one on the Saturday. I was also impressed with Alex B who conducted most of the viewings he was really professional and easy to deal with. This has been such an easy experience and I would highly recommend both the quality customer service from the Lettings team, but also the high caliber of tenants that were shown through the property. They had all undergone a rigorous screening process, which was very reassuring.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting