Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 20,2011
Oct 20,2011
Used the Bearsden Branch to let my flat and was very disappointed at the unprofessional serivce I received throughout the process. Although my flat was only on their webiste for one day before a perspective tenant was found - that is really their only saving grace. The first problem was when showing the person around my property where a staff member took it upon themself to turn my electricity off...each individual breaker. My flat alarm was going off for two days before a neighbour was able to contact me. I stipulated what kind of tenant I wanted in my property and was told they were a couple with 2 cats...tenant turned out to be a single student (I specifically stated NO students!). The letting contract sent out to me which detailed the T&C's of the let was signed and dated with a random date in April of 2010...the person moved in Sept 2011! They kept the rent and deposit for an extra week and didn't give the tenant the inventory or switch over the utiities as "promised" and which I paid them more than £500 to do. To cap it all, for all the above examples of the shoddy and unprofessional service at Clyde Bearsden, at no point did I receive one single communication from them to apologise/explain. All the communication on all these matters was instigated by me. On the occassions I did speak to staff on the phone they were rude and unhelpful. Trying to get blood out of a stone would have been easier. I would not recommend Clyde Property Bearsden Branch to anyone. Avoid at all costs as they are truely awful.
Communicate better. Do not give false promise. Respond when people contact you and provide full, correct information. Learn some humility.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clyde Property Bearsden! To leave a new review of Clyde Property Bearsden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clyde Property Bearsden