Oct 20,2011
Oct 20,2011
Well, I have read the negative reviews and ask myself if we are talking about the same agents.
Lenwell in Bedford let and manage all my properties in Bedford and have do so for over 5 years.
The service is excellent. Communication is very efficient, phone, email, SMS, and mail.
Payments are handled efficiently and without fuss. Any problems with the properties are resolved quickly, to both the tenants and my satisfaction. Special mention goes to Ruth Carter who is a true professional, she is one of the main reasons I use Lenwell! Kate and Simon you are great too. I work overseas so heavily rely on my agent to resolve any issues on my behalf, I cannot afford to have unhappy tenants. They do a super job.
I have used other agents in the past but was not pleased with the service, I have only praise the Lenwell team in Bedford. Great stuff- keep it up!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 4! To leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lenwell Property Services Office 4