Oct 20,2011
Oct 20,2011
After using several different agencies to find a flat, I was so delighted when I met the folks at Edmund Cude. Not only were they extremely kind and knowledgeable, but they also took the time to get to know me. Right from the beginning they were incredibly responsive to my emails and calls never leaving me out of the loop. As an international student, some of the rules of letting here were unclear to me. They took the time to help me understand what I was signing and also helped me work out a payment plan that was best for me. They are always available when I have questions from how to pay a bill to navigating my way around town. It has been such a pleasant experience and I feel lucky to have them around!
By: AV
Jun 24, 2012
Jamie is American, hence her excellent grasp of English given that it is her first language. She has been a pleasure to deal with as a tenant and she still happily rents from us to this day.
By: detective
Oct 27, 2011
I must say Jamie, for a international student, you have an excellent grasp of the English language. It's almost as if you are a native!

Like the other people who have taken time out of their schedule to write these flattering reviews, you seem to have an equally good grasp of the Edmund Cude's key message framework. Indeed it must be all the time they invested with you. I would suggest after your studies you pursue a career in PR or perhaps business development....

You are indeed lucky to have them around. Hopefully you won't miss that huge hole in your bank account when it comes to getting your deposit back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Bloomsbury! To leave a new review of Portico Bloomsbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Bloomsbury