Oct 19,2011
Oct 19,2011
Over the last three years, I have sold three properties through Ellis in Mill Hill Broadway, two on behalf of my elderly parents and one for myself. All the staff there are very professional and put their best efforts into receiving results. They take an active interest in all parties connected with the deal, regularly liaising with both sides, my solicitors, purchasers solicitors and estate agents dealing with our purchases. In fact the estate agent dealing with my recent purchase of property in Northants was extremely inpressed with Ellis's updates and told me "they are not like most London agents we have dealt with in the past". My special thanks to Peter, Jetinder and Tanya. I found all the staff to be honourable, friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Mill Hill