Oct 19,2011
Oct 19,2011
Don't use Beals ! They offer a lot but deliver nothing. I've canceled my 'fully managed' contract with Beal as they failed to deal with any issue and indeed did not collect all the rent or deposit. For 15% of the monthly fee this is robbery. I wish I'd read the reviews on this site before using them it could have saved me a lot of money.
Attached Files
By: charlifarli69
Mar 15, 2012
Did you have to pay the buyout fee to leave them? I am in the process of trying to leave as their service has been appauling! Im so angry and its actually making me quote unwell with worry! Their 'fully managed' service left me nearly £200 out of pocket from rent arrears and the tenant trashed the house.

Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents