Oct 19,2011
Oct 19,2011
I have been with Ludlow Thomson for over 5 years and I find them very helpful and easy to talk to. The person responsible for finding tenants for this this time round, was Charlotte Corner-Munroe. I found her quite knowledge-able in the type of tenants I was seeking and she found me the right kind of tenants within days. Also, if I had queries and with new tenants due to move in, it is normal to have quite a few. I would usually send an email and I get a positive and informative reply very quickly. To date, I have had a change of tenants every two years on average and it has been good working with Ludlow Thompson. I have been fortunate in the type of tenants that I have had. All I can say to Ludlow Thompson iis keep up the work and provide me good tenants in years to come !!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting