Apr 22,2015
By: 'Elysia Wren'
Apr 22,2015
My boyfriend and I recently rented a flat through Foxtons and Danielle Glance was our estate agent to do this for us. I wanted to let you know (and I'm hoping I have you as the right manager for her!) that she really was such a pleasure to have help us. She really went above and beyond to make sure we moved by our deadline ¢â‚¬â€œ and we left it very late so timing was tight¢â‚¬Â¦and we were a little picky! She was so friendly and helpful and in comparison to other estate agents we had been dealing with, within Foxtons and outside, she was outstanding ¢â‚¬â€œ a real asset to the company. I am so glad she reached out to us when we started looking, we are very happy with the flat and are so appreciative of her hard work and time.

Foxtons