Apr 22,2015
By: 'Sara Wilcock'
Apr 22,2015
JORDANS DELIVERED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I'VE EVER RECEIVED! To cut a long story short after months of terrible service from making appointments and them not turning up to more serious matters like them sending us letters in the post with our address on and other people's details. Because of all this we chose to leave the property. Little did we know, this would only bring more stress. After much dispute over when the deposit would be paid into the bank they made a mistake beyond words. They paid OUR MONEY INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S ACCOUNT. £1100. Now luckily I knew the girl that lived in the house before us and she rang me to check if the money was mine which it was. I don't think anything more needs to be said. They have broke so many rules they should be closed down.

Jordans Residential Lettings