Apr 22,2015
By: 'sarah wilson'
Apr 22,2015
Bryan Estates contacted me after I advertised my flat on Gum Tree. Jamie Gallagher was my main point of contact throughout the process and very quick and helpful. At the point when I queried why I could not receive payment/monies due until after my tenant had moved in I was passed over to Gavin Bryan who I found to be extremely objectionable and rude.
By: Customer Services
Apr 22, 2015
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your review of Bryan Estates.

We are please to hear that you was happy with the speed of the letting of your property, however we are sorry to hear that you was not entirely happy with the service you received.

Our terms and conditions which you signed prior to the letting of your property state that monies are paid to you within 7 days of your tenant moving in.
After signing our agreement and tenancy agreement you requested for monies to be deposited into your account prior to the tenancy commencing.
It was explained to you that we could not release funds to you prior to the commencement of the tenancy due to regulations and guidelines set by the property ombudsman which we must adhere to as well as having a duty of care of tenants monies.
Whilst we always aim to meet landlords request this is not always possible.
Although we had to object to your request we found an alternative method paying funds to you of which you accepted.

I hope that you can appreciate our position in this matter

Kind Regards