Apr 22,2015
By: 'andy of perth austraila'
Apr 22,2015
to holm this may concern
i would like to start with i first used usher estate agents in 2004 i was selling a little terrace house down in carshalton at that time i was dealing with mike he had a meeting with my wife at the house after he left 20min later he phoned my wife and ask if he could book in a viewing she said yes and he sold the house with in 2 hours of being on the market we just where so happy and relaxed thought the whole process at the time i think it was just mike and his wife it just started the estate agent.

in 2015 we where selling our family house in banstead surrey we phoned most of the estate agents in the high street to price and make us trust them they all had there way but the same old as i call it BS no disespeict to the estate agents in banstead now living in Australia and did not what to come back due to expense and hassle so it was a very important decision we had to make and i was not looking forward to it then we remembered USHERS we phoned up spoke to mike he remembered us i was a-bit worried that ushers was in carshailton and the proprty was in banstead but he reasured us that the advertising and marketing he was putting in place would get interest in the property feb 15 the first viewing can ushers do it agen ! yes they can lady puts in a offer handled by alex come in to play and handles it very proficiently and takes to do with the sale of the house using check my move it was handy as time difference in Austraila toward the end asking advice on tenants and alex and mike giving my tenants advice what was great made less hassle for me allways one step in front all the time .
but one week before the exchange i felt something was wrong we where meant to exchange my solicitor was on holiday alex got in contact with me and the curve ball had come in my tenants had moved out and the buyer wanted a survey done the ladys sons had insisted that she had to have one now the lady had passed on the survey at beginning i was fuming to say the least i felt something untoward was happing was the byer trying it on with the price knowing i was in a vurnabill situation or was stress and paranoia setting in this is when i can truthfully tell that the team at ushers are a star above the rest alex stopped me ranting explained to me what was the outcome of all the situations if that happened alex had build up a good relation ship with the byres and with his experience was sure it was the sons only looking after there mother nothing was untoward .mean while mike had already on the case to swing this around with in 24 house with his vast contacts in the housing market and i am pleased to say stop me making a very bad mistake i am not a man that wrights this sort of things for companies but the team at ushers even the reception lady that we used to have a joke about the Australian weather made them a truly family feel estate agent i have 15 years expirations with estate agents in London supplying carpets and furniture to properties for landlords and investors and have delt with the good the bad and the ugly when dealing with estate agents.
ushers gets 5 stars
one quote i will all was remember when alex said to me on the phone in the other side of the world WE WORK FOR YOU and the do that very well
as i said before i am not a made up customer i would gladly give you my name and contact detail if you would like to make sure i am a customer
andy.irvine@live.co.uk email
address perth Austraila wa 6210
thanks once more mike, alex and the team at ushers
i am pleased to say we complete the sale of our house this thursday
look am scottish i am not going to be happy paying money but i would rather give it to some who is going to provide a service and experiace that you can rely on and do the job you have paid for.

Ushers Estate Agents