Apr 22,2015
By: 'Paul'
Apr 22,2015
At short notice I was offered a contract working overseas. I needed to rent my property at a busy and stressful time. I contacted Northwood and was immediately struck by the professionalism of Siobhan. I received comprehensive information over the phone and a full written information pack which gave me confidence in the process. I did some online research and soon found both Northwood and Siobhan had several very positive reviews. I met with Siobhan she was on time, polite very knowledgeable and totally professional. Her opinions and advice enabled us to decide on the package that suited us best. Siobhan has always had or found the answers to any questions we had and always gets back to us straight away. When the removals company damaged a light fitting Siobhan offered to assist us with resolving the problem at a time we were so busy with an international move. In short she is a total professional and if I was an employer I would give her a job in a heartbeat!
By: Siobhan
Apr 23, 2015
Hello Paul, thank you so much for your words. I am glad you are happy and everything has ran smoothly for you. Siobhan.

Northwood