Apr 22,2015
By: 'Ash O'Boyle'
Apr 22,2015
I would say overall I was pleased with the service received from all members of Staff at Sunbury Townends.
They were very accommodating when due to work commitments and festive period I chose to take property of the market for a break. When we went live again they were great came took new photos and arranged viewings immediately.
To be honest my only criticism of the process is that Chad was automatically given the property (I assume this is the case with commission) as he had replied to my inquiry via Rightmove. The reason I say this is unfair as 90% of my communications were with Emma and Lucy(in early stages) Infact Chad did not do any of the viewings. Im guessing this is a process in place within the branch but hope there is also some sharing of commissions earned.
One area I feel there could be an improvement is in customer feedback. I do understand it is very difficult to decipher a persons feelings with regards to a viewing but as a seller I would have been very happy to be told ok general feedback is that the wallpaper in the spare room.... not to everyone's taste little things like this that I could address relatively easily and inexpensively.... would have been welcomed. (But I do understand not every seller will want to hear such things!! LOL)
I would recommend Townends to a friend/colleague and have to a neighbor.
I would like to say I found Emma and Lucy in particular to be friendly polite and very efficient. They were extremely easy to talk to and often adapted style of viewing to suit client- which as a vendor I greatly appreciated. !!!!
Thanks All.