Apr 22,2015
By: 'Sarahpanini'
Apr 22,2015
Katie was a great agent, taking into full consideration our ACTUAL needs for a house and not just showing us anything around like many other agents I have dealt with.
I actually called for a different property and after sending me some other options that I were all suitable we found the one we fell in love with.
On finding our house Katie was nothing but helpful to get it secured at the price we wanted.
Throughout all the checks she kept us well informed of any issues than needed amending and was quick to get our contracts out to us so that the process was completed.
I would highly recommend Katie as an agent, she even helped me measure up the house for bits of furniture! An all round good agent is hard to come by and she ticks all the boxes.
Fees at this agency are the average price I've always paid, so although I would like to see them cheaper its not different from the average.

Ellisons Estate Agents