Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
At first, I thought they were going to be good when they came up with two flats to view within the first day. However, every agent we saw was late and not very professional. One Saturday morning, we were the first appointment of the day, and the agent showed up half an hour late, acting like he hadn't cared enough to roll out of bed on time. On another occasion, we had to wait in the office for half an hour while the agent hunted for the key to the flat we were viewing and took other, unrelated calls.

Now, we have found a place we like and have put down a deposit on it. (I should have known better after the service we had.) That was three weeks ago, and we haven't signed a lease, let alone seen one. We are due to move in in less than two weeks. We've called and emailed, but the agent doesn't respond to emails and is hardly in the office. I will never use Streets Ahead again ever, nor recommend them.
All but one agent were unprofessional. The agent that WAS professional (Daniel Thornton) is the one we are having a hard time reaching about actually signing our contract. I am getting worried I'm going to lose my deposit and not be able to move in on time. The only thing that would make me think about using SA again would be if the admin fee were waived - I would happily have paid it if I'd been able to sign my lease three weeks ago, but this is costing me valuable time looking for flats if I'm not going to get this one!!
By: bob hay
Oct 19, 2011
AE , Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with Streets Ahead .
Iwe are very sad to learn of your disappointment, where our staff have failed to deliver an acceptable
standard of customer service . Our staff are all trained to deliver the highest possible
customer service & I am concerned on this occassion that we have failed. We would appreciate
the opportunity to investigate this matter further ,so if you would like to discuss this please
contact me direct by email .. bob.hay@streetsahead.info .. Bob Hay. Managing Director, Streets Ahead

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch