Apr 22,2015
Jay
By: 'Arron Grant'
Apr 22,2015
I have had a very positive experience whilst dealing with Infiniti Properties, from the initial application right through to follow up support after moving in.

I found responses via email to be rather slow however, if it was a pressing matter I would call and be dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.

I felt the itinerary could have been taken prior to me moving in as I felt I was perhaps in the way whilst in my own flat. However, I understand I moved in quite promptly and this is the first time property has been rented rented.

Infiniti Properties made it a very simple and stress free process to moving into this property. I would recommend their use and look forward to dealing with them in the future.
By: Scott Hume
Apr 24, 2015
Hi Arron, thanks very much for your positive and constructive comments, we truly appreciet you taking the time to share these with everyone. We are delighted you are pleased and continually work hard to improve on the comments you have made, all the very best.
Scott