Apr 22,2015
By: 'Harits Ar Rosyid'
Apr 22,2015
The first viewing and regular visit for monitoring the condition of the property was done responsibly and fully organized. I was having difficulty on making agreement that involved a guarantor. And Edward Mellor gave me a solution that really help me to get the tenancy contract without a guarantor. The administration process corresponding to tenancy is well organized and satisfying.

There was a condition with the electricity of the house which frequently switched off and I do not know the cause. At that moment, i just called Edward Mellor to find a solution to that problem. It was only a matter of hours, an appointment with an electrician has been made and the repair on the electricity was perfectly satisfying.

Lastly, I was rushed when ending the tenancy with Edward Mellor. And I did not have time to fully cleaned and removed the unwanted items, which was affecting my deposit repayment. After a calming conversation with the representative agent of Edward Mellor, I got the opportunity to re-accessing the property and did the deep cleaning in the property.
Finally, the landlord and the agent agreed to fully return my deposit.

Thanks a lot Edward Mellor.
Me and my Family are very grateful for the 2-year tenancy at the property (full of comfort) and all the services you have gave us.
just right