Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
I have a rental property in North Bristol and I have used C J Hole for about 5 years now. I tried a few others in the past before finding C J Hole. None of them compare to the service C J Hole offer.

Initially I was using the full management option but recently have used the tenant find option. With C J Hole the empty period between tenants is almost non existent. They are without doubt the best at finding suitable tenants. For instance, my tenants moved out on the 14th October, and new tenants moved in on the 15th. Only C J Hole can do this!

The staff are polite, experienced and extremely efficient. I could not recommend C J Hole highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch