Apr 22,2015
Colin
By: 'Mrs Fraser'
Apr 22,2015
Excellent service we telephoned Scot House Move on the Tuesday to arrange someone to call to start the house selling process, the following Monday all actions go Colin passed our details on to a local surveyor our choice and we paid the surveyor direct both Colin and surveyor arrived Colin at 9am surveyor at 11am excellent service, on Wednesday all my pictures where emailed for us to choose 15 Out of the 40 I think (excellent quality in my opinion ) then to finish the week our house went on the internet on the Friday at 3-30 ( only 5 days in total to organise) so quick to our surprise we had a viewing at 5 o'clock that Friday evening than all went quiet but I did not realise Scot House Move closed over the weekend then to our surprise Monday afternoon we had 4 viewings for that evening and it did not stop there within 2 weeks our house was sold it went to a closing date.

We where updated at all times by email so you can keep a track of all viewings we had 18 viewing and only 2 no shows.
What I realise now is that when we paid up front for our package you not have any more monies to pay just ƒâ€š‚£399. Plus vat no need to dread the final bill when sold, as most estate agents want a percentage of OUR agreed selling price. Our overall experience with Scot House Move was 5 star.

Kind regards and thank you once again.

From