Apr 22,2015
By: 'PETER'
Apr 22,2015
As soon as I signed up for the service, Rachael contacted me and talked me through the system. She was very clear in the way she explained it and very patient (I'm 67 and not that techno minded) Rachael and the other members of staff made it easy and very pleasant. Great viewing booking system, the whole thing is in your hands and every person who came said how pleased they were that the owner was showing them around rather than an estate agent who didn't know the property, neighbors and surrounding area etc. They all confirmed how easy and efficient the viewing system was from their prospective. I sold at a higher price than I expected within 3 days of going live. I can't recommend the service high enough. Brilliant.
The fees represent great value for money. A set fee up front and no hidden extras. I saved enough for a good holiday after the move. It's not often I can say I am pleased to pay for a great service that delivers what it promises.

Tepilo